Ofsted Outstanding’ School
£70 - £105 per day
Horizon Teachers is currently working with an ‘OUTSTANDING’ Mixed Academy in the borough of Westminster who are looking for an experienced ICT technician to join them on an immediate basis or September for the right individual.
The Academy provides an award winning education, they have huge ambitions for every student and their commitment to success is shown through the amazing results and close family feel between the staffing teams.
To be successful in your application for this exciting ICT role you will have the following skills and or experience;
Your daily duties and tasks will consist of the following;
• To install, update and support software of PCs and laptops both standalone and across the network
• Carrying out daily check of computer rooms, monitoring PC’s, Printers and Projectors
• To install, maintain and support PCs and laptops in terms of hardware
Printer maintenance, troubleshooting and repair including the use of ICT equipment and software packages.
• Liaising with the heads of department in the set-up of light and AV equipment
• loaning out ICT equipment such as digital cameras, digital video cameras and projectors to students
• Copying media such as DVDs, CDs and videos appropriately editing and reproducing digital video camera footage when required.
• To liaise with and support teaching and non-teaching staff in relation to use of AV equipment
• Maintaining confidentiality regarding he Trust’s data
• Contributing to the overall ethos, aims and reputation of the school
For this fantastic opportunity you will be paid £70 - £105 per day with the role due to start in September 2019 if you would like more information on this role please apply immediately with an updated CV.