Are you a qualified Teacher who specialises in ICT?
A lovely, inclusive primary school in East London are seeking an ICT teacher to join them in September!
About the role:
• Working across the year groups, teaching ICT
• Paid £29,664 - £40,372 per annum
• Passionate and driven personality
• The ability to motivate and encourage children
• Delivering engaging and stimulating ICT lessons
The role is a 3 day a week, long term role with the possibility of becoming permanent.
The school is very well-located in the East London Borough of Hackney. It is a large school where both staff and pupils receive plenty of support and fantastic opportunities to prosper. A challenging environment enables children to work to their full potential and reach their highest levels of achievement.
A commitment to preparing children for future life runs across the school, and the staff team ensure that this is carried out. Children are encouraged to be active and engaged learners who develop a love for gaining knowledge. The staff team work collaboratively to plan and deliver interesting lessons, alongside a vibrant and creative curriculum.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ICT teacher to work within a welcoming and caring environment.
Why work with Horizon Teachers:
• A competitive pay rate which can be paid either PAYE or through any umbrella payroll company of your choice
• A friendly and personalised service, including the chance to work closely with experienced consultants who specialise in the education sector
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.