To start immediately
27k to 40k depending on experience and qualifications
Horizon Teachers are working with a fantastic School located in South East London seeking to appoint an ICT manager to start immediately.
You will be in charge of a small team of junior technicians ensuring that everything IT related runs smoothly on a daily basis.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Specialist Skills and knowledge
- Under the guidance of the Director of ICT Services to manage and support the design, deployment and ongoing management of the IT Server infrastructure.
- Act as a point of escalation for the 1st and 2nd line teams for all Microsoft related incident and problem management issues. Along with supporting 1st and 2nd line service desk incidents and problems when required.
- Testing of configuration changes for supported systems.
- Continually identify areas for improvement. Plan, agree and implement changes (following change control processes).
- Ensure disaster recovery systems are tested and available.Ability to provide training sessions to support team members on designated IT systems
This job starts immediately/ASAP so please email your CV todaySEC/SUP
- Associate's degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Four years work experience in complex systems design, programming, systems software and support.
- Experience in managing technical teams.
- Strong knowledge of all aspects of an enterprise-level Microsoft environment.
- Experience of administering PKI infrastructure.
- Strong technical understanding of DNS.
- Technical experience of SAN Technologies, storage hardware and configuration and detailed knowledge of Windows 7 / Windows 8 desktop operating systems
- Detailed knowledge of Windows Exchange Server (both architecture and administration)
- Detailed knowledge of Backup and Restore systems, i.e. Symantec Backup Exec 2012.
- Detailed knowledge of Application Virtualisation
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.