Horizon Teachers are looking for an experienced and committed Special Needs Teacher to join a Complex Needs School in Guildford.
The school is an outstanding school for young people with learning and additional needs, from 4-16 years of age. Set in extensive grounds, the environment offers students the opportunity to explore and challenge the potential of learners in every aspect. The curriculum has a strong focus on core learning skills and communication. We aim to develop resilience, creativity and social skills in order to support young people to succeed in the workplace and live rewarding, independent lives.
Why choose Horizon?
• Top pay rates and the permanent equivalent pay after 12 weeks
• Opportunity to get a place on paid vocational teacher training with a school
• In-depth free induction session in our central London office
• Free safeguarding and behaviour management training
• You choose how you are paid and which payroll company you wish to use
• The perfect way to launch your career in education
Key Skills Required
• Hold a nationally recognised degree and relevant qualified teaching status (QTS)
• Be experienced working within an SEND setting, ideally with ASC although not essential
• Have experience of planning, delivering and teaching lessons to a good or outstanding level
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.