Do you believe that children facing the toughest challenges every day deserve the best chance to improve their life outcomes?
Horizon Teachers are working with an outstanding school for young people with learning and additional needs, from 4-16 years of age. Set in extensive grounds in Surrey, the environment offers students the opportunity to explore and challenge the potential of learners in every aspect. The curriculum has a strong focus on core learning skills and communication.
Why Horizon Teachers:
• We always look to pay you the highest possible rate
• You choose to be paid via a payroll company or directly by Horizon
• You can choose whichever payroll company suits you
• If you choose a payroll company then we will uplift your pay to guarantee you are better off!
• After 12 weeks we will pay you the permanent equivalent for the job (and in many cases from day one!)
• We offer free CPD Certified Behaviour Management & Safeguarding Training Sessions
• Please look at our reviews to see from others what it is like to work with us (4.7 Stars on Google!)
• We have been helping teachers/TAs find work since 2008
• In our team we have collective experience of working with schools for over 80 years!
Learning is tailored to suit the needs of the individual and the school work in partnership with families and other agencies to support learning and development for the whole child'.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.