*Permanent full time post*
*South East based Primary School*
Horizon Teachers are currently working with a Primary School based in South East London that have come to us in need of a HLTA to join the school on a permanent basis.
The role is a full time, permanent position to begin in January, the school are open to the successful applicant starting earlier if required. In this role the successful applicant will be expected to cover lessons of abscent teachers, so it is vital that applicants are able to do this and are confident/have experience in teaching lessons, either in their current role or in a previous role.
This is a School that put a big focus on developing their staff, through CPD opportunities and career progression, so if you are looking to join a forward thinking and supportive school, this is a perfect opportunity.
Duties for this role include:
-Providing all duties of a general Teaching Assistant
- No planning and preparation is required, however the school would admire a HLTA that can plan lessons
- 1 to 1 support with students that have additional learning needs if required
- Cover the lessons of absent teachers as and when needed
- Supporting Students and Teachers in your designated classrooms
- Hold a relevant TA/HLTA or (UK) QTS Qualification
- Have an up to date DBS certificate, one of these can be applied for through Horizon Teachers
- Experience of being a HLTA or Teacher
- Be able to provide reference details for the previous 3 years of employment
If you would like to know more about the role, or the school, please do get in touch with us here at Horizon Teachers and one of our friendly and experienced consultants will gladly take your call.
We work closely with Primary Schools across London that come to us with their long term and permanent staffing needs, as a result we can help you find your perfect role, if this one is not suitable.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.
No jobs found