Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) - Primary Mainstream School
-Chelsea, West London
-Mainstream Primary school
-Full Time- 5 days a week Mon-Fri
-Term Time job (January to July 2019)
A top performing school in Kensington and Chelsea require a Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) to start in IN January 2019.
you will be working across the school.About the School:
• A small but established primary school with a strong Catholic ethos
• Vibrant multi- cultural school with a goal to deliver a broad and rich curriculum to its children and provide them with opportunities to explore, enquire and reflect.
• You will be joining a friendly, established team who love to give children confidence to learn and be the best they can.
• The school is rated Outstanding by OFSTED
• Well-resourced and committed to providing the best learning environment to children, this is a modern schoolAbout you:
• A HLTA qualification or equivalent
- Experience of planning and delivering lessons in line with Primary National Curriculum
• The ability to manage classrooms/behaviour and be confident at leading whole class, group and 1:1 lessons.
• A positive impact on learning for primary aged children
• Be innovative, highly motivated and eager to take a lead
If you would like to take the next step in your career and want to join a school that can offer you an excellent working environment. Apply now and submit your CV.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.