A great opportunity for aspiring teachers to join a lovely primary school. A top performing primary school in Bexley require a Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) to start in April 2020.
This is a full time, term time position, working hours are 8.30am-3.30pm Monday to Friday. The duration of the contract is until July 2020 with the opportunity to apply for a permanent role at the school at the end of this.
The pay rate is between £92-£110 p/day depending on experience and qualifications.
About the School:
• A 2 form entry, established primary school
• Ofsted rated Good in 2019
• Vibrant, multi- cultural school with a goal to deliver a broad and rich curriculum to its children and provide them with opportunities to explore, enquire and reflect.
• You will be joining a friendly, welcoming team
• Car parking available and good public transports links to the school
We are looking for someone who may be an experienced Teaching assistant looking to take step up and lead a class or ,the below will support your application:
• A HLTA qualification or equivalent
• The ability to manage classrooms/behaviour and be confident at leading whole class, group and 1:1 lessons.
• A positive impact on learning for primary aged children
• Be innovative, highly motivated and eager to take a lead
Working with Horizon Teachers is very rewarding, we're proud to have a 4.7 star Google rating with 250 reviews.
• We always look to pay you the highest possible rate- (£92-£110/day for this particular role)
• You choose to be paid via a payroll company or directly by Horizon
• If you choose a payroll company then we will uplift your pay to guarantee you are better off
• After 12 weeks we will pay you the permanent equivalent for the job (and in many cases from day one!)
• We offer free CPD Certified Behaviour Management & Safeguarding Training Sessions
Contact Umar to discuss this role or submit your CV
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.