Position: Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA)
Start Date: ASAP
School: Secondary rated Outstanding by Ofsted
Salary: £85-120 per day
Contract Type: Long-term to permanent
Horizon Teachers are looking to recruit a HLTA for an outstanding secondary school in Wimbledon. We are looking for either an experienced Teaching Assistant that has experience of working with students with social, emotional and mental health needs or an existing HLTA. You will play a key role providing access to learning for these students within a mainstream school. The post is to start as soon as possible for 1 year initially with a view to offering a permanent contract during that period
We are recruiting for an outstanding secondary school with a strong reputation in the local community. The school has modern facilities and a vibrant forward-thinking learning community. It is an enjoyable environment to work in where staff are valued, respected and cared for. There are excellent public transport links nearby. The role is ideal for an experienced Teaching Assistant looking for a step up, or an existing HLTA looking for a new challenge in an outstanding school.
We are looking for a HTLA:
• That is educated to degree level (minimum 2:2)
• Has strong oral and written communication skills.
• Is enthusiastic, positive and works with a pro-active can-do' attitude
• Has experience as a Teaching Assistant or HLTA within a secondary school
• Enjoys working with children
The benefits of working with Horizon Teachers:
• Competitive pay rates
• Comprehensive induction programmes at our central London office
• Free safeguarding and behaviour management training
• A high-level of support and training
• Opportunity to get a place on paid vocational teacher training with a school
• A team of friendly, caring and knowledgeable consultants (Please look at our Google reviews)
• Up to £200 in vouchers of your choice for successful referrals
• The perfect way to launch your career in education
To apply and find out more about this role, please submit an up to date CV as soon as possible.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.