A Head of Spanish is sought for this hugely popular, Ofsted Outstanding, mixed comprehensive school in East London. The role is to take on the responsibility for leading Spanish teaching at the school. This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic, committed and experienced Teacher of Spanish looking to take responsibility for leading this area.
The role is to start from September 2020 and to join a supportive and successful MFL Department to teach across the age and ability range of the school. Students follow the AQA syllabus at GCSE, the AQA syllabus in Year 12 and the Edexcel syllabus in Year 13. The MFL department achieves outstanding results at GCSE, GCSE and A Level and all classes are taught in mixed ability groups.
Why this School?
- The school is one of our friendliest clients
- It has a superb track record of developing NQTs and its own Schools Direct Teachers.
- The results are excellent.
- We have visited the school regularly over the last 3 years, and can confirm the behaviour was excellent and the general atmosphere was warm and welcoming.
- The school is based all on one site, with modern facilities and buildings that have been added in the recent years.
- We have also visited the teachers we have placed at the school, each of whom has stated how pleased they were to take the post. There is also excellent CPD at the school.
Students and teachers work in a calm, engaging but focused environment. Schemes of work have been adapted to the needs of pupils and the current department have done extensive planning to ensure all lessons are differentiated and pupils of all abilities progress above the national expectations. The school ranks highly in league tables (top 100 of non-selective schools) and holds International School Award status.
If you are interested in this exciting role please apply immediately with your CV and 2 references!!