The opportunity has opened up at a progressive secondary school for a Head of Music. This exciting opportunity would suit a passionate Music Teacher or current Head of Music looking for a new role for September 2020.
Horizon Teachers would love to hear from anyone interested in this role. The school we are working with us have asked us specifically to advertise, interview and select applicants for this post. We will be conducting interviews over Video and then the school will Interview over Video.
This is an Excellent opportunity for any aspiring or experienced Head of Department to take on a new role and work in an inner London school that is striving for excellence in every area.
Why this role?
• Head of Music in a Large Inner London School.
• Teaching Music to KS3, 4 and 5 pupils.
• Directing a team of staff including teachers and peripatetic music teachers.
• Passionate pupils who strive in every lesson to improve
• Inner London Pay with a substantial TLR available
• A friendly staff and SLT.
Why This School?
• A School that is making a real impact in the local area
• A friendly community based school
• Supportive SLT and Head Teacher
• Excellent transport links via road or Public transport.
• Aspirational students that want to learn.
Please apply to this position with an up to date CV, Successful applicants will be called and Video interviews will be arranged ASAP
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.