Position: Head of Health and Social Care Teacher
Start Date: January 2020
School: 11-18, Ofsted Outstanding
Salary: £140- £250 per day/MPS/UPS ( TLR if applicable)
Contract Type: Long-term to permanent
Are you a qualified Health and Social Care Teacher looking for career progression in one of the top non-selective secondary schools in the country?
Horizon Teachers are looking for a dynamic and well-qualified Health and Social Care Teacher to join a high-achieving and over-subscribed secondary school in Croydon as Head of Department. We are looking for an experienced Health and Social Care teacher that has taught BTEC across all ability ranges. This position is open to teachers looking for part-time.
Health and Social Care is a dynamic subject at the school; the students leave well-equipped and highly motivated to make a difference in their chosen careers. All lessons take place in an ICT suite so students can readily access the internet to research current issues in health and social care and work independently on a range of assignments. The majority of students go on to higher education and train as nurses, midwives, occupational therapists, social workers, paramedics or early years' practitioners
We are looking for the following Health and Social Care Teacher:
• Qualified teacher status (QTS) or overseas trained with a relevant undergraduate degree
• Experience teaching BTEC
• Excellent subject and curriculum knowledge
• Proven track record of raising attainment and keeping standards high
A range of benefits are on offer, including:
• A team of dedicated consultants who offer support, guidance and consultative advice (Please look at our Google reviews!).
• A school with a strong commitment to your professional development
• Comprehensive induction programmes with support and mentoring
• A forward-thinking learning environment with state-of-the-art facilities
• A safe, inclusive learning community where staff and students thrive
• Up to £200 in vouchers of your choice if you refer a friend or colleague.
To find out more about this role, please apply ASAP with an up to date CV or call 0207 444 0009
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.
No jobs found