Horizon teachers are extremely professional, reliable and very supportive. Consultant Hamera has been absolutely amazing! She has supported me with my progress and sent me to great schools. I am grateful to Hamera for giving me the opportunity to expand my teaching experience. 5*Google Review
Horizon Teachers is recruiting Graduate Teaching Assistants for a great Secondary school located in Greenwich, London. We are experiencing a high demand, so please don't hesitate to apply!
This is a long-term role with the potential to go permanent.
Start date is September 2022.Why this role?
·Children are the future, having a positive influence on them is one of the most rewarding things to do
·Creative approach to teaching pupils according to their educational needs, ensuring delivery of the school curriculum in a way that maximises children's achievement and ability to develop
·This is a potential stepping-stone in your career progression, with the possibility of moving up to Cover Supervisor and beyondThe Successful Candidate will have:
·To support the Art department
·An Art degree or be interested in Visual Arts
·A basic understanding of Special Educational Needs and/or behaviour management
·Enjoys engaging with others
·Experience in a similar role is essentialWhy Horizon Teachers?
• We are one of the highest rated agencies, with 4.8* Google review rating from teachers, support staff and schools we have helped. Have a look!
• Here at Horizon Teachers, many of our consultants have experience in the education sector and have a strong passion for supporting schools and staff
• Free safeguarding and Behaviour management training
- Established and exclusive relationships built with schools across London and the south-east for over 13 years
• Refer a friend scheme offering up to £200Call Hamera on 0207 444 0009 to discuss the role
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.