Are you an ambitious graduate looking to launch your career in secondary education?
Horizon Teachers are looking to recruit enthusiastic recent graduates that aspire to teach in the near future for Secondary schools across South West London. We are looking for graduates that can start in September 2021 for the whole of the next academic year. The role is to provide learning support to students with additional needs inside and outside of class.
Horizon Teachers work in partnership with several good and outstanding secondary schools across South West London. The schools we work with are looking for enthusiastic recent graduates who are pro-active and enjoy working with children. Support and training will be offered by experienced, welcoming and encouraging staff. In-school experience is not essential, however experience of working with children in some capacity is advantageous.
If you're thinking of a career in teaching, the school will offer a complete academic years' work that will support your teacher training applications. This is the perfect way to begin your career in education.
The benefits of working with Horizon Teachers:
- Competitive pay rates
- Comprehensive induction programmes at our central London office
- Free safeguarding and behaviour management training
- In-school experience and a high-level of support and training that will support all teacher training applications
- Opportunity to get a place on salaried teacher training with a school
- A team of friendly, caring and knowledgeable consultants (Please look at our Google reviews)
- Up to £200 in vouchers of your choice for successful referrals
- The perfect way to launch your career in education
We are looking for a Graduate Teaching Assistant that has:
- A degree (2:2 and above)
- A friendly, proactive and enthusiastic attitude to work
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills
- Relevant experience and enjoys working with children (e.g. in school, tutoring etc.)
To find out more about the role, please apply immediately with an up to date CV immediately.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.