Teaching AssistantBrent ASAP Start £60 - £90 per day Mixed 11-18
Are you an experienced teaching assistant looking for an exciting new challenge? Perhaps a recent graduate looking to get some experience within education?
Horizon Teachers is currently working with a well-known academy in the heart of Brent who are looking for enthusiastic, charismatic individuals to join their successful staffing team.
The Academy believes they will transform students' life chances by preparing them for university of the careers of their choice and prepare them to become leaders, enabling them to positively contribute to their communities.The school is ideally looking for someone with the following
What we can offer you;
- A recent degree (Maths/English/Science) highly desired
- Has the desire to support students in a challenging classroom environment
- Has proven experience working or the desire to work successfully with students of all abilities
- Having the resolve to make a real different to the lives of pupils
- Be committed to the schools ethos and values
- Competitive pay from day 1 (reviewed after 12 weeks to reflect that of a permanent member of staff)
- In-depth free induction session in our central London office
- Free safeguarding and behaviour management training
- You choose how you are paid and which payroll company you wish to use
- Development opportunities
- Support from dedicated consultants who offer support and guidance
If you are seeking a challenging and highly rewarding position where you enrich the lives of students on a daily basis then we want to hear from you!
This fantastic opportunity is due to start ASAP and will be until the end of the academic year with the right person being offered a permanent contract through the school, if you feel you are the right person for this role then please apply with an updated copy of your CV to be considered.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.