Graduate Teaching Assistant
Long-term and full-time
£70-95 per day
To start ASAP
Have you recently graduated and are looking for the ideal way to start your career in education?
A popular Secondary school in Hounslow are seeking enthusiastic graduates to join as a full-time Teaching Assistants. The position is to start immediately for this academic year. The role is to provide learning support to students both 1:1 and in small groups.
If you're thinking of a career in teaching, the school will offer a complete academic years' work that will support your PGCE/teacher training application. Many of our former Graduate Teaching Assistants are now teachers.
The school home to students of ages 11-18 and is located in a nice area of West London. It is an outstanding school with a strong reputation in the local community and has excellent transport links nearby. Staff are valued, respected and cared for.
We are looking for a Graduate Teaching Assistant who:
• Has a degree (ideally a 2:1 from a top university)
• Has good A Level results
• Has strong oral and written communication skills.
• Is enthusiastic, positive and works with a pro-active can-do' attitude
• Enjoys working with young people
The benefits of working with Horizon Teachers:
• Comprehensive consultations and induction programmes at our central London office
• Free safeguarding and behaviour management training
• A high-level of support and training
• Opportunity to get a place on paid vocational teacher training with a school
• A team of friendly, caring and knowledgeable consultants (Please look at our Google reviews)
• Up to £200 in vouchers of your choice for successful referrals
• The perfect way to launch your career in education
Please apply as soon as possible with an up to date CV. The school wants to meet successful applicants immediately.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.