Graduate Teaching Assistant
£70 - 95 per day
Are you a recent graduate unsure what to do next and thinking of a career Secondary education?
Horizon Teachers are working with a popular Secondary school in Lambeth that are looking for a full-time Graduate Teaching Assistant to join them ASAP. The role is to provide in class support to Secondary school students 1:1 and in small groups. The school is ideally looking for a graduate that is looking to gain experience in Secondary education before training to teach
The school has a dynamic, diverse and successful learning environment which is enjoyable to work in. The team you will be joining is supportive, welcoming and will provide on the job training. The school has recently undergone a rebuild and has modern buildings with state of the art facilities.
The school offers schools direct teacher training for suitable Graduate Teaching Assistants that completed an academic year's work. The experience will also support all teacher training applications. It is a great way to learn from some of the best teachers in London.
We are looking for a Graduate Teaching Assistant that:
• Has a 2:1 degree
• Is pro-active, enthusiastic and encouraging
• Has excellent oral and written communication skills
• Enjoys working with teenagers
A range of benefits are on offer:
• Comprehensive induction programmes at our central London office
• Free safeguarding and behaviour management training
• A high-level of support and training
• Opportunity to get a place on paid vocational teacher training with a school
• A team of friendly, caring and knowledgeable consultants (Please look at our Google reviews)
• Up to £200 in vouchers of your choice for successful referrals
• The perfect way to launch your career in education
Please apply as soon as possible with an up to date CV. The school would like to interview successful applicants immediately.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.