Graduate Teaching Assistant
South East London
Flexible full-time positions available
To start ASAP
£70-95 per day
Are you an ambitious recent graduate looking for the perfect way to launch your career in education?
Horizon Teachers are currently looking for ambitious graduates to join Secondary schools across South East London as Graduate Teaching Assistants as soon as possible. The role is to support students 1-2-1 and in small groups with their work. The role is ideal for those that have recently graduated, are passionate about supporting students, and want to teach in the near future.
We Teachers have successfully worked with graduates for over 10 years' in helping them find Teaching Assistant roles in schools across in London. We have close partnerships with a number of Good and Outstanding Secondary schools in the South East London area that are welcoming and will offer a complete academic years' work as a Graduate Teaching Assistant which will support future teacher training applications. Many of the schools also offer schools direct teaching training.
A range of benefits are on offer when you work with Horizon Teachers:
• Daily pay rates of £70-95
• Comprehensive induction programmes at our central London office
• Free safeguarding and behaviour management training
• A high-level of support and training
• Opportunity to get a place on paid vocational teacher training with a school
• A team of friendly, caring and knowledgeable consultants (Please look at our Google reviews)
• Up to £200 in vouchers of your choice for successful referrals
• The perfect way to launch your career in education
We are looking for a Graduate Teaching Assistant who:
• Has a degree (in English, Maths, Science is desirable but not essential)
• Has a proactive, enthusiastic and positive can do' attitude
• Has excellent oral and written communication skills
• Enjoys working with young people (experience is desirable but not essential)
If you are looking to gain classroom experience with aspirations to teach then please apply as soon as possible with an up to date CV. If your application is successful we will contact you immediately.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.