Position: Graduate Teaching Assistant - STEM Graduate
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £70-95 per day
Contract Type: Long-term
Are you a STEM Graduate looking to gain valuable in school experience before training to teach?
A popular secondary school in Lambeth are looking for an enthusiastic STEM graduate to start as a Graduate Teaching Assistant. The role is to provide learning support to students studying STEM subjects in and outside of class.
A high level of training and support will be given by experienced, welcoming and knowledgeable staff. If you're thinking of a career in teaching, the school will offer a complete academic years' work that will support your teacher training application. The role will provide you with valuable classroom experience supporting students as well an opportunity to learn from teachers.
The school values independence and allowing students to apply their own ideas, imagination and creativity. The school are ideally seeking a recent STEM graduate that shares similar values is looking to pursue a career in education.
We are looking for a Graduate Teaching Assistant who:
• Has a STEM degree or similar
• Is positive, enthusiastic and pro-active
• Has excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Enjoys working with young people
• Is adaptable and flexible
The benefits of working with Horizon Teachers:
• Comprehensive induction programmes at our central London office
• Free safeguarding and behaviour management training
• A high-level of support and training
• Opportunity to get a place on paid vocational teacher training with a school
• A team of friendly, caring and knowledgeable consultants (Please look at our Google reviews)
• Up to £200 in vouchers of your choice for successful referrals
• The perfect way to launch your career in education
Please apply as soon as possible with an up to date CV. The school are looking to meet successful applicants immediately.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.