Graduate Special Needs Teaching Assistant Required:
Did you graduate from university between 2016 and 2019?
- South East London
- Special Education - Alternative Provision
- £70-95 per day (Weekly Pay)
- To start after October half term 2019
Horizon Teachers are looking for passionate Graduates who are looking for embark on their journey into Special Education as a Teaching Assistant at some of London' best Complex Needs Schools, Alternative Provisions and Pupil Referral Units.
This is an incredible opportunity to work in the London's top Special Needs Schools, work alongside experienced teachers and learn new skills that can be used in a future teaching career.
A growing number of children and young adults in the UK are being identified as having Special Educational Needs. These developments have led to an increase in the demand for qualified teachers and support staff.
Benefits of working with Special Needs include:
- Small class sizes, usually 5-10 students
- A warm and supporting working environment
- State of the art facilities and resources
- Ongoing opportunities for CPD (Continued Professional Development)
- SEND points added to your salary
- Qualified mainstream teachers CAN teach in special needs schools
- You will gain a good understanding of SEND and additional needs
- Improve your classroom and behaviour management
- Teach dynamic and creative lessons
Why choose Horizon?
- Top pay rates and the permanent equivalent pay after 12 weeks
- Opportunity to get a place on paid vocational teacher training with a school
- In-depth free induction session in our central London office
- Free safeguarding and behaviour management training
- You choose how you are paid and which payroll company you wish to use
- The perfect way to launch your career in education
Click the apply button to register your CV or give us a call today on 0207 444 0009
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.