Graduate Teaching Assistant - Geography
£21,000 per annum
ASAP Start/September 2018
Are you wanting a Graduate Teaching Assistant role?
Do you want to be a Geography Teacher in the future?
Do you want to earn over £21,000 per year as a TA?
Do you have an Geography or Humanities Degree from a Russell Group University?
If yes then Horizon Teachers has the role for you...
Horizon Teachers is working with a large Outstanding School in West London who are looking to employ a graduate to work as a Teaching Assistant in the Humanities Department with a specialism in Geography. The role is a permanent position with outstanding training on offer for all Teaching Assistants to progress onto teaching if desired. This is an outstanding role and would lead on to a role in Teaching should you desire.
• Graduate Teaching Assistant role working with students in years 7 to 13.
• Teaching Assistant working within the Humanities department.
• Working with students in Small groups and on a one to one basis in particular Geography in the Humanities department.
• Permanent position with an excellent salary.
• Excellent training and development for all staff.
The school is an outstanding school with an excellent reputation in the local area and also across London. Results at the school are the highest in the borough and 90% of the students achieved A* - C in 2017. The English department have excellent results and are now looking for an additional member of staff who would be able to join as a teaching assistant.
What the school are looking for;
• A regent Geography Graduate from a Russell Group University.
• A motivated and dynamic individual looking for a Teaching Assistant role.
• Someone with the desire to progress in education and possibly become a teacher in the future.
In Return you will receive;
• An excellent starting salary of £21,000
• A fixed term or permanent contract with the school
• Outstanding training from the school
• The potential to train as a teacher at the school in 2018/2019.
• A great professional working environment.
• Route into teaching through the schools training provider.
Please apply for this position ASAP as the school would like to interview ASAP.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Our Integrity, your Horizon.