Horizon teachers is looking for a Geography teacher to work within a mixed secondary school within a school in Tottenham. In this school's last Ofsted report they were awarded an overall Good score. This school is looking for someone to join on a long term basis until the academic year, if this is a good fit for both parties there is always the opportunity to work at the school on a permanent basis.
This school is part of a mutli- ethnic academy based in the heart of North London. Above anything the school values the education and progression in their students, this is evident in the outlook of the teachers who help students achieve their educational and further skills for adult life.
As a supportive school, this position would be ideal for people who are looking for their first role in education or an experienced individual who is looking to hit the ground running in a school with excellent behaviour.
What you will need-
• Holds Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) in Geography
• Has exceptional subject knowledge
• Has recent experience teaching Geography to Key stage 5 in secondary schools
• Can deliver Outstanding lessons to pupils of all ability
• Will be able to immerse into the schools community and play a key part in extracurricular activities.
Why work with us?
• Competitive pay rates
• An honest and open working relationship with a team of consultants who are experts in their field (Please look out google reviews)
• Outstanding progression opportunities and CPD
• Comprehensive induction programmes with support and mentoring
• A forward thinking learning environment with state of the art facilities
• A safe inclusive environment with state of the art facilities
• Up to £200 in vouchers of your choice if you refer a friend or colleague
If this is the kind of role that you would be interested in, please feel free to give me a call on 0207 444 0009. Alternatively, if you know anyone that is looking for work in this field please do encourage them to contact us, you can earn £200 of vouchers of your choice for a successful referral.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.