General Supply Teachers
Daily, Short-term and Long-term opportunities
Flexible start dates
£140-230 per day
Horizon Teachers are currently seeking enthusiastic, flexible and reliable General Supply Teachers in Enfield to join our successful team immediately. We have close ties with a number of Secondary schools in the local area that require regular General Supply Teachers in all subject areas for day-to-day, short-term and long-term roles. The schools are always welcoming and supportive to our staff.
The role is ideal for teachers seeking flexible ad-hoc work, and for those seeking to get back into long-term and permanent roles. As a General Supply Teacher you will have the opportunity to get back into the classroom and introduce yourself to prospective schools. Many of our daily bookings result in long-term and permanent positions should you express an interest.
Why work with Horizon Teachers?
• We have specialised in successfully placing General Supply Teachers into Secondary Schools across London and the South East for over 10 years.
• The majority of our general supply work is advanced.
• We have a team of dedicated consultants who offer support, guidance and advice (Please look at our Google reviews!).
• We offer top PAYE and Payroll Company pay rates and the permanent equivalent pay after 12 weeks (pay is uplifted through a Payroll Company).
• We will work with your existing Payroll Company.
• We offer up to £200 in vouchers if you refer a friend or colleague
To join our friendly team, we are looking for a General Supply Teacher who:
• Has QTS or equivalent and an undergraduate degree (Overseas trained teachers are welcome to apply)
• Has strong classroom management
• Has strong teaching ability
• Is flexible and communicative
• Has a smile on their face when they go to work!
If you are a flexible and reliable General Supply Teacher, please apply as soon as possible with an up to date CV. We will contact you immediately if your application be successful.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.