- West London
- French Teacher - October start
- £140 to £220 per day
- Rated good by Ofsted
Horizon Teachers are currently working with a West London School hoping to appoint a French Teacher from October half term.
This role will continue until the end of the academic year (July 2020) and the ideal candidate will have:
Why Horizon Teachers?
- Hold qualified teaching status
- Have experience teaching French up to KS5
- Have a strong grasp of the French Curriculum taught in UK Schools
- Be passionate about modern foreign languages and the education of young people
- Have the capacity to create engaging lesson plans based on the UK curriculum for French
- Have strong communication skills and be able to talk confidently with parents and peers alike
- Be available to interview in the next two weeks
- Have right to work in the UK
• We have specialised in successfully placing teaching and support staff into Secondary Schools across London and Surrey for over 10 years.
• We have a team of dedicated consultants who offer support, guidance and consultative advice (Please look at our Google reviews!).
• We offer up to £200 in vouchers of your choice if you refer a friend or colleague.
• A comprehensive induction programme with support and mentoring
• A superb, modern working environment with state-of-the-art facilities
• A happy, hard-working and highly ambitious community in which students and staff treat one another with care and respectInterested in finding out more? Email your CV across today or give us a call on 0207 444 0009SEC/TEA
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.