£19,000 - £25,000 per annum
Assistant Cover Manager
Greater London - Hillingdon
November 2019 start
Large Secondary School
Horizon Teachers are currently working with a large mixed School in Greater London looking to appoint an assistant Cover Manager.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a flourishing school and play a key part in its day to day running, you will work alongside the lead cover manager and assist him on a daily basis.
The School wishes to appoint a Cover Manager who has ideally worked in the role before, a strong understanding of SIMS is essential however further training will be given where necessary.
Experience working as a cover supervisor will also be important as you will be required to cover classes on an ad-hoc basis.
Your duties will include;
• Organising and Managing cover for absent teaching and non-teaching staff
Using SIMS to create a record on the system for daily supply staff
• Providing new staff with documents and information when coming to the school.
• Ensuring all staff comply with the schools safeguarding policies.
• Ensure that all staff working at the school have all the documents needed to work at the school.
• Be the first point of call for supply staff at the school
• Be the point of contact for external agencies.
Please apply for this position ASAP with an up to date CV as interviews will commence next week
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process, you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.