A fantastic opportunity has arisen at a friendly and welcoming school in Hounslow that is very well known to Horizon Teachers. They are looking for an EYFS Teacher to start in September. Having worked with the school over a number of years we are able to provide in depth background information for any teacher looking to apply. The school is looking for a teacher who is comfortable working in Early Years and has a flexible approach to their work. The head of the school is particularly supportive and has a proven track record of aiding career development.
The school is a three form entry school with excellent transport links to the Piccadilly and Overground train lines. They pride themselves on working closely with the local community. The school serves a culturally diverse community and this is celebrated as part of both school life and the curriculum.
What the school can offer you:
- A welcoming atmosphere in which creative teachers are able to thrive
- A caring and supportive whole school community which is culturally diverse and inclusive
- Well behaved students who are keen to learn
- Career progression
- The chance to work with a highly motivated and successful team of staff
What the school are looking for:
- A passionate and committed teacher with experience in either Key Stage
- A teacher who is keen to fully immerse themselves within the school community
- A teacher who has the flexibility to work in different year groups
- QTS status and the right to work in the UK
To apply please submit your CV and Paul will be in touch shorty.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.
No jobs found