Horizon Teachers are working with an outstanding Independent School hoping to recruit an Examinations officer.
The ideal applicant will be able to provide a comprehensive examinations service to students and staff at this thriving and busy school.
This role will include:
• The administration and organisation of all aspects of all external and internal examinations in line with the regulations laid down by the awarding bodies
• Supervising a team of invigilation staff
The ideal candidate will:
• Have an acute eye for detail
• Hold A Levels, or equivalent qualifications
• Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Have experience managing a team
• Have a strong grasp of ICT
• Work effectively under pressure
• Experience of work within education
If this sounds like you or you know someone perfect for the role (We pay £100 for successful referrals) then don't hesitate to register your CV with Horizon Teachers today!
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.
No jobs found