Immediate start or January 2019
Temporary to Permanent role
Salary - £110 to £200 per day initially
Ofsted Good Secondary School
Horizon Teachers is currently looking for an Exams Manager to join an Ofsted Good and oversubscribed 11-18 comprehensive school in Haringey.
This is a Temporary to Permanent position and the school wish to appoint immediately. As the principle Exams Manager at the school an in depth and working knowledge of SIMS is needed. To apply for this role and If successful in the role of Examinations Manager you must have prior experience with both exam and results' day running. Your key responsibilities will include co-ordinating all areas of the school's exam sessions. You will liaise with exam boards as well as staff to ensure the smooth running of all internal and public exams. You will manage staff as well as your own work load. Having an understanding of the school management information systems and the ability to prepare strategic and operational reports is essential. You must also ensure that all statutory requirements are met within the required timeframes.
About the School
• Very successful 11-18 comprehensive school located in Haringey
• One of the top schools in the borough
• Friendly and successful school
• Dedicated team committed to ensure children received the best opportunities to learn and succeed
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
• Hold a good standard of education and either a secretarial or IT qualification (essential)
• Have at least three years' experience in an office based administrative role within a school (essential)
• Have the ability to proof read consistently and accurately and manage complex information systems
• Competency with Data Knowledge and SIMS (essential)
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent school-based references at an outstanding level and valid DBS/police checks
Please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible. The school wish to appoint ASAP, the role would be to start in January.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.