Are you an experienced Exam Invigilator that is looking for flexible work?
Are you in a part-time role or a student looking for experience in schools?
Horizon Teachers are currently recruiting Exam Invigilators for Secondary schools across South West London for the Summer exam season. The role is ideal for those looking to pick up additional work which is flexible and/or for those looking to gain experience in a school. You will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of secondary school exams, distributing, and collecting papers, escorting pupils if required and maintaining a calm exam environment.
We would love to hear from Exam Invigilators that educated to a degree level, that are organised, punctual, and pro-active, and that can start immediately.
We work in partnership with several Good and Outstanding Secondary schools across South West and West London. We are working with Secondary schools in the following areas across West London: Westminster; Pimlico; Kensington; Fulham; White City; Shepherd's Bush; Chiswick; Ealing; Acton; Hanwell; Greenford; Hounslow; Brentford; Heston; Isleworth; Cranford; Southall; Hayes; and Harlington; Lambeth, Wandsworth and Clapham.
The benefits of working with Horizon Teachers:
- A team of specialist education consultants with over 80 years of combined experience and including many ex-teachers
- A 4.8* Google rating from teachers, support staff and schools we have worked with
- Established and exclusive relationships with schools across London and the South East
- Up to £200 in vouchers of your choice if you refer a friend or colleague.
We are looking for Exam Invigilators who have:
- A degree or good standard of education
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- A pro-active and positive can do' attitude
- Previous experience as an Exam Invigilator (desirable)
To apply and find out more about this opportunity, please send us your CV today.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.