Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever - Gandhi
The reach of the English language cannot be understated, as the official language of many countries it is the language of international communication so without a strong grasp of English our potential for growth would always be stunted.
Horizon Teachers are currently working with an outstanding Brent based Secondary School seeking to appoint a passionate and inspirational English Teacher to start in September 2020.
You do not need to hold qualified Teacher Status to be successful in this role however you must have experience teaching English in a School setting.
Why Horizon Teachers?
• Education specialist consultants, many ex-teachers themselves, with over a decade worth of industry experience.
• We offer support through the whole process including CV formatting and interview preparation completely free of charge
• A 4.7* rating on Google! Meaning we are highly trusted by the staff we have helped.
• Free safeguarding and behaviour management training
Further information on this role:
• Teaching English from KS3 to KS5 (Experience is essential)
• Newly Qualified Teachers will be supported towards their induction year
• Overseas and unqualified Teachers are welcome to apply
• AQA Curriculum based
• West London
• You must have the right to work in the UK
Know someone who would love this role? Put them in touch and earn yourself £200 in vouchers.
Please email your CV immediately to register your interest in this position
Due to recent government advice with regards to COVID-19 Horizon Teachers are currently working from home. In order to protect the health and welfare of our team, teachers and teaching support staff, we will be holding video interviews and consultations for the foreseeable future.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.