Position: English Teacher
Start Date: January 2020
Area: Lambeth, London
Age range: Key Stage 3/4 and Key Stage 5
Type: 11-18 community school - Ofsted Good'
Salary: £140- £250 per day
Are you an ambitious English teacher looking to work in a supportive and encouraging department?
A diverse, dynamic and successful Secondary school in Lambeth are looking for a full-time English Teacher to start in January 2020 on a long-term temporary basis. The school are looking for an experienced teacher or an NQT who is confident in teaching the English curriculum across Key Stages 3/4 and 5. They are open to teachers looking for part-time.
The school has recently undergone a rebuild and has modern buildings with state of the art facilities. The English department is hugely successful and results are well above the national average. Staff in the department are welcoming and encouraging. This is an opportunity to advance your career within a supportive environment.
A range of benefits are on offer, including:
• A team of dedicated consultants who offer support, guidance and consultative advice (Please look at our Google reviews!).
• Access to a diverse network of phase and subject specialist groups A comprehensive induction programme with support and mentoring
• A superb, modern working environment with state-of-the-art facilities
• A happy, hard-working and highly ambitious community in which students and staff treat one another with care and respect
• Up to £200 in vouchers of your choice if you refer a friend or colleague.
We are looking for the following English Teacher:
• Qualified teacher status (QTS) or overseas trained.
• PGCE in English or degree level equivalent
• Extensive experience teaching KS3 and KS4
• Experience in a secondary school within the last three years
• Excellent subject knowledge
• Proven track record of raising attainment and keeping standards high
Please apply as soon as possible with an up to date CV. If your application is successful that school want to interview immediately.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.