Start date: September 2018
Salary: £29,377 - £48,481 dependent on experience
Location: Wembley, London
Nearest Tube station: Wembley Park (Jubilee/Metropolitan)
Interviews: will be arranged on an ongoing basis
Ofsted: Outstanding (2010)
Horizon Teachers is currently working with this all-through secondary school located in Wembley, set against the backdrop of the iconic Wembley Stadium, with excellent transport links
The school are now seeking to appoint an English Teacher who is committed to ensuring every child is challenged to achieve their maximum potential. We want a teacher who has passion, enthusiasm, alongside the skills and desire to develop and nurture every child in their care. They will deliver consistently excellent teaching and learning, to help all students to achieve excellent academic results.
The successful candidate will be expected to have the potential to teach English at KS3-KS5 and the ideal candidate will:
- be an outstanding teacher of English or have the potential to become outstanding
- be experienced in raising or the desire to raise attainment in a challenging classroom environment
- have proven experience working or the desire to work successfully with students of all abilities
- be committed to the schools ethos of high expectations and no excuses and the belief that every child can succeed
- have the resolve to make a real difference to the lives of pupils.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
- become part of a team developing a new Outstanding' all-through academy
- join a highly successful English team that has an exceptional track record for training teachers.
- Access continuous staff development. We have a minimum of 10 training days and weekly in school sessions of a high standard. Thew school strongly support NPQML, NPQSL and Lead Practitioner course.
- have a range of benefits including professional development opportunities, reduced gym membership and large retail discounts
The school are looking for applications from NQTs as well as more experienced candidates, with TLRs available for an appropriately qualified and experienced candidate.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Our Integrity, your Horizon.