January StartMaternity Cover until the end of the academic yearMixed through School£165 - £220 per day
Are you an experienced and passionate teacher of English who is looking for an exciting new role in January 2020?
We at Horizon Teachers are currently working alongside an Ofsted Good School seeking to appoint a teacher of English to join their friendly and successful team in January 2020.
The school have a clear mission to provide first rate teaching, learning and extra-curricular activities within a caring and supportive environment.
Noted in their last Ofsted inspection The leadership team has maintained the good quality of education in the school since the last inspection, "Current students and pupils, especially disadvantaged pupils continue to make strong progress across almost all subjects because of the focused support they provide".
The schools main aims are to provide a secure, caring and structured environment in which all students regardless of race or culture are encouraged to strive for excellence, and to develop self-reliance, self-discipline and self-confidence through participation in a wide range of academic, cultural and social activities, to enable students to develop through competition and co-operation their academic, physical and social capabilities to the highest possible standard.To be successful in your application you will have the following;
- QTS or NQT - Must be a qualified teacher or have significant experience in the UK classroom
- Up to date knowledge in the curriculum area delivering English from Key Stage 3 to Key Stage 5
- An understanding of what outstanding education looks like in the classroom
- Passionate about teaching and your subject
- Available for a January start
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Enthusiastic and proactive in everything you do
This role will be on a long term basis, if you feel you are the right teacher for this fantastic opportunity then please apply immediately with an updated copy of your CV in order to be considered.Why Horizon Teachers?
- We have specialised in successfully placing Teachers into Secondary Schools across London and the South East for over 10 years.
- We have a team of dedicated consultants who offer support, guidance and consultative advice, always in your best interests (Please look at our Google reviews !).
- We offer competitive PAYE and Payroll Company pay rates - pay is uplifted through a Payroll Company
- We will work with your existing Payroll Company.
- After 12 weeks we pay the equivalent of a permanent member of staff
- We offer up to £200 in vouchers if you refer a friend or colleague (or just someone you know!)
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.