Are you a talented and enthusiastic Economics Teacher with a passion for your subject?
Are you still looking for a role this September?
Have you just finished your Teacher training and have yet to find the right fit?
Perhaps you have years of experience but you need a change?
Horizon Teachers are currently working with a South London School hoping to recruit an Economics Teacher this September.
This role will initially be 1 term with the option to stay on if you wish.
The ideal candidate will:
• Have the capability to teach Economics at Key stage 4 and 5
• Understanding of a range of teaching and learning approaches
• PGCE in Business or Economics or a relevant qualification
- Experience in the classroom
• A good sense of humour and a can do approach Newly qualified Teachers are welcome to apply and will be able to show that they have the potential to make an outstanding Teacher.Why Horizon Teachers?
• We have specialised in successfully placing Teachers into Secondary Schools across London and the South West for over 10 years.
• We have a team of dedicated consultants who offer support, guidance and consultative advice (Please look at our Google reviews!).
• We offer up to £250 in vouchers of your choice if you refer someone you know.A range of benefits are on offer:
• Pay to scale
• Comprehensive induction programmes at our central London office
• Free safeguarding and behaviour management training
• A high-level of support and training
• You choose how you are paid and which payroll company you wish to use
• Opportunity to get a place on paid vocational teacher training with a school
• The perfect way to launch your career in education
If this sounds like the type of role you are interested in or you know someone perfect for the role (We pay up to £250 in vouchers for referrals) then don't hesitate to get in touch today or click the apply button to register your details now!
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.