• A level Economics Teacher
• 40k to 60k per year.
• Mid-August 2020 start
• Permanent role
• Central London location
From tax to how the government spends your money, Economics will always be an intrinsic part of the way we live. From gold bars to Beanie Babies it is essential to understand what people do with things of value.
Horizon Teachers are working with an outstanding Central London College seeking to appoint an Economics Teacher to start in Mid-August 2020.
This position will be 5 days a week on a permanent basis and the School is looking for a highly experienced Teacher with a history of attaining high results at A level.
What Horizon Teacher can offer you:
• Education specialist consultants, many ex teachers themselves, with over a decade worth of industry experience.
• a 4.7* rating on Google! Meaning we are highly trusted by the staff we have helped.
• Freedom to choose how you are paid either via a payroll company or directly by Horizon Teachers
• If you choose to be paid via a payroll company we will uplift your pay to guarantee you benefit
• Freedom to choose whichever payroll company you prefer
• We always aim to pay our supply teachers the highest rates possible
• After 12 weeks in the same role you will be paid to scale, and in many cases sooner
Horizon Teachers were fantastic with helping me look for jobs. I worked primarily with Danny and found him to be extremely helpful.
Nial, Secondary Teacher
The ideal applicant:
• Good A-levels, this is a must as you will be responsible for inspiring students to attain the same
• A dynamic, experienced and outstanding teacher, holding QTS, a masters in Economics or other relevant qualifications that must be backed up with solid experience
• The ability to teach A level Economics to a high standard
• A highly ambitious person with high expectations for yourself and your students
• The ability to work under pressure and gain results
• Right to work in the UK
Give us a call today on 0207 444 0009 or register your CV to find out more
Perhaps you know someone who might be interested? We pay up to £200 in vouchers for referrals, all you have to do is pass along their details and we will do the rest.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.
No jobs found