From tax to how the government spends your money, Economics will always be an intrinsic part of the way we live.
From gold bars to Beanie Babies it is essential to understand what people do with things of value.
I am looking for passionate qualified Teachers with experience teaching the Economics AQA GCSE and A level specs.
Are you looking for a new role where you can focus on teaching and not on behaviour management?
Do you live in the borough of Harrow?
Horizon Teachers are working with a fantastic Secondary School based in Harrow hoping to appoint an Economics Teacher to start in January.
This is a unique opportunity to work at one of London's best Schools, located close to central London and with some of the best grades in the country.
Successful applicants will have:
• Experience teaching Economics to A level
• Qualified Teacher status (QTS) or relevant Economics qualifications that are backed up with classroom experience of at least 1 year
• Overseas trained and newly qualified Teachers are welcome to apply!
• DBS certificate (We can help you with this)
Why Horizon Teachers?
• We have specialised in successfully placing Teachers into Secondary Schools across London for 10 years
• We have a team of dedicated consultants who offer support, guidance and consultative advice, always in your best interests (Please look at our Google reviews!).
• We offer competitive PAYE and Payroll Company pay rates - pay is uplifted through a Payroll Company
• We will work with your existing Payroll Company
• We offer up to £200 in vouchers if you refer a friend or colleague (or just someone you know!)
If this sounds like a role you might be interested in or you know someone perfect for the role (We pay £200 in vouchers for referrals) then don't hesitate to get in touch today!
Give Horizon Teachers a call today to be put forward for this great role!
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.