0.6 (3 days per week)
Outer London Main pay scale
Do you have experience teaching GCSE and A level economics?
Horizon Teachers are working with a brilliant School located in Ealing hoping to appoint an Economics Teacher on a part time basis from January 2020.
This fantastic role will be 3 days per week so it would be an ideal fit for a qualified and experienced Teacher who is perhaps working on other projects outside of Teaching or is looking to supplement current supply work.
Part time positions like this do not come up often so don't hesitate to get in touch today!
What you need to be considered for this role:
Why Horizon Teachers?
- Actual experience teaching Economics at GCSE or above
- Qualified Teacher status (QTS) or relevant economics qualifications
- You must be able to start in January
- DBS certificate (We can help you with this)
• We have specialised in successfully placing Teachers into Secondary Schools across London and the South East for over 10 years.
• We have a team of dedicated consultants who offer support, guidance and consultative advice, always in your best interests (Please look at our Google reviews!).
• We offer competitive PAYE and Payroll Company pay rates - pay is uplifted through a Payroll Company
• We will work with your existing Payroll Company
• We offer up to £200 in vouchers if you refer a friend or colleague (or just someone you know!)Opportunities like this go fast so get in touch today to find out more!SEC/TEA
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.