Are you a knowledgeable and passionate Economics Teacher seeking an exciting new role at an exceptional school, for September 2018?
Horizon Teachers are currently working with an Ofsted Outstanding' school in Redbridge that is seeking to recruit a passionate and highly qualified Economics Teacher, for September 2018.
A Level Economics has seen an impressive 20% increase in A*-C grade, with the 2017 results an admirable 72%!
Providing a high quality education for pupils aged 3-18 years, this school has been designated as a High Performing School, and has built a culture wherein pupils are happy, challenged and motivated during the school day.
Benefitting from a new building, the school boasts impressive facilities, including a Sports Centre with swimming pool & athletics track, over 2000 computers including iMac suites, 14 Science laboratories and a specialist Teacher Training classroom and conference suite.
The school really is built for purpose, and the environment matches the aspirational atmosphere.
What characteristics do you need to be successful in this role?
• Relevant DBS
• Degree in Economics or a related field
• Ability to teach Economics up to Key Stage 5
• Experience of teaching Business at KS3/KS4 is desirable but not essential (a willingness to learn and develop in this area is key)
• A positive outlook and a sense of humour
What does this role offer you?
• Full time, permanent position
• Competitive salary dependent on experience
• Supportive Senior Leadership Team
• Excellent opportunities for CPD - the school holds an Investors in People Award and are part of a Teaching School Alliance
• Comprehensive Twilight CPD programme, led by a range of education specialists, as well as opportunities for professional coaching/mentoring
If your ideal school has a wealth of academic, vocational and extra-curricular opportunities, then get in touch with Daryl on the Secondary Team today: 0207 444 0009 or click to apply.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Our Integrity, your Horizon.
No jobs found