Early Years Teaching Assistant -Fulham
A mainstream Catholic Primary school are looking for an Early years Teaching Assistant to to work in their Nursery class
- Full time position to start ASAP
- Based in the heart of Fulham with excellent transport links
- 8.30am - 4.00pm, Monday to Friday - Term Time only
The nursery has 2 sessions each day and you will be supporting the class teacher with daily/weekly planning, preparation of the classroom for the day ahead, making resources etc. You will be responsible for keeping children safe and to deliver their learning objectives.
The school will offer support in all of the above.
The school offers a warm, welcoming but very busy environment, the expectations are high and everyone has a strong work ethic which sits with the schools great reputation.
We are looking for individuals who:
• Have a passion for working with children
• A positive, energetic personality to make learning fun for children
• Have experience working with Nursery / Early years (3-4 year olds) is ideal but not essential
• Be a self-starting person with a hands on, practical approach to children's learning
For more information and to apply submit your CV for consideration
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Our Integrity, your Horizon.