Early Years Teaching Assistant - Independent Pre-Prep School
• Full time permanent contract
• Term-Time only
• Salary £18,000- £22,000
A well regarded Independent pre-prep school located in North West London, Camden are looking an experienced Level 3 qualified Early years Teaching Assistant for a permanent position starting in Autumn 2019.
This School aims to provide a stimulating and exciting first school experience to children ages 2.5 to five years old. Teaching a curriculum based on the Early Years Foundation Stage they aim to provide a stimulating and challenging learning experience.
You will be joining an established, experienced team who will ensure an exciting journey across the areas of personal, social and emotional development, communication and language, literacy, mathematics, expressive arts and design, understanding of the world and physical development.
Ideally we are looking for applicants who can are:
• Qualified to NVQ/CACHE Level 3/NNEB (or equivalent) in childcare
• Have early years' experience (2.5 to 5 year olds)
• Excellent command of English
• A formal approach with the ability to liaise with parents and staff with a high level of professionalism
• Have a sound understanding and experience of the Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum.
• Be a self-starting person with a hands on, practical approach to children's learning
• Can commit to a permanent contract
For more information and to apply submit your CV
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.