Kingston upon Thames
Are you a qualified Nursery Nurse looking for your next role?
We are working closely with an independent primary school in the beautiful setting of Kingston who are looking for an exceptional Early Years Practitioner to join them on a permanent basis.
The schools main values are respect, compassion and resilience. They want all of their children to succeed and become life- long learners. They have outstanding facilities and staff who work together to make this school a great place to work.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a fantastic nursery and really make a difference in the lives of the children.
• Qualified Nursery Nurse (CACHE level 3 or equivalent)
• Have excellent knowledge of the EYFS Curriculum
• Confident in monitoring and assessing the pupils progress
• Be a positive and nurturing role model with a passion for working with children
• You will have experience in a similar role and be confident in monitoring and assessing children's progress.
Why work with us?
• A warm and friendly consultancy who specialise in both the mainstream Primary and Secondary Education sector, and also the SEN sector
• A competitive pay rate, paid PAYE or through an umbrella company of your choice
• If you choose to be paid via a payroll company we will uplift your pay to guarantee you benefit
• The opportunity to provide excellent teaching and enhance children's learning in welcoming schools around London
Please apply immediately with your CV if you are interested in this role, or contact Mehjabin or Scarlett at Horizon teachers.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.
Early Years Practioner
Early Years Practitioner March 2020 Waltham Forest - Full time (term time) Permanent Are you confident and friendly with a great sense of humour?We are working on a fantastic opportunity to join a lovely school based in Waltham Forest.They are looking for an outstanding nursery nurse to join them in Early Years and help provide a fun learning environment which challenges but encourages each child to achieve above and beyond. The school is high achieving with an ethos based on respect and support. They value every pupil and member of staff and work as a community to create a positive working environment.Ideal Candidate:·Hold Cache Level 3 Diploma ·Good knowledge of EYFS Curriculum ·Friendly and outgoing ·Eligible to work in the UK·Previous experience in a similar role is advantageous but not essential·Great communication skills essential - must be able to effectively liaise with parents, SLTs, studentsIf you are interested in this role please contact Horizon Teachers ASAP or apply with your CV.Horizon Teachers are specialist consultants who help Teachers and Support Staff find their next perfect role. We work with schools all across London and provide first class support and advice. This can be seen from our exceptional Google Reviews where we are rated 4.8*.Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.