A Primary School in the heart of Islington are looking for an Early Years Educator to join their team of bubbly and outgoing Nursery Team.
This is a full time, long term position starting ASAP and ongoing until July 2019. The school will offer a permanent contract from September 2019 if you do well in this position.
• Maintained a Good Ofsted inspection with Outstanding features
• A small 1 ½ form entry Primary School
• A lovely modern building with great facilities
• Passionate about career progression - They have grew 3 phase leaders and the deputy head teacher through the school
• To work across Nursery and Reception
• General support for the children
• Ensuring the children are safe and the environment is stimulated
• Conduct observations, planning and report writing on the children
• Personal Care
What you will need:
• Level 2 or Level 3 in Childcare
• Experience working in Nursery or Reception in a Primary School
• Able to work 5 days per week
• Have a passion for working with Children
If you feel this position is exactly what you are looking for APPLY! To find out more about the school or the position call Reece on 0207 444 0009.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.