1:1 LSA to support SEN in Nursery
Part time role working 3 hours a day (Monday to Friday)
A school in Enfield is seeking a SEN Teaching Assistant/ Learning Support Assistant to work 1:1 with a child with additional learning needs in their nursery class.
• You will be working 1:1, supporting their learning which will sometimes be outside of the main classroom.
• Experience of working with children with SEN is essential, particularly supporting ASD.
• The school has a and excellent, established leadership team and very experienced SENCO to support you.
• A calm, kind and dedicated approach is required.
• You will need to be able to use your own initiative as you will be working alone with support from the SENCO and SLT.
• Good communication is essential, as you will be working closely with the class teacher, SENCO and parents
• Have a good understanding of how children learn and any experience in a similar role, especially Early years would be a huge advantage.
If you are interested in this role and can start as soon as possible, Please contact me ASAP by sending your CV.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.