Are you an experienced EAL teaching assistant who is looking for an exciting opportunity for the next academic year?Why Horizon Teachers?
- The best pay rates in London
- A team of specialist education consultants with over 80 years of combined experience and including many ex-teachers
- Free safeguarding and behaviour management training
- A 4.7* Google rating from teachers, support staff and schools we have helped
- Opportunity to get a place on salaried teacher training with a school
- Up to £200 in vouchers of your choice for successful referrals
Horizon Teachers is currently working with a well-known Academy in the borough of Brent who are looking for a dynamic individual to join them in September as a EAL Teaching Assistant (English As Additional Language.)
This role involves dealing with a variety of people at all levels, so effective communication and interpersonal skills are highly desirable.
The school is extremely proud of their students, successes and achievements in recent years, and provides a vibrant and exciting environment where students love learning and thrive, their outstanding' judgement for behaviour and attitude to learning in both their Ofsted and SIAMS inspections are testament to their strong family values, they encourage their students to be caring, thoughtful and responsible, every individual in the school is highly valued.
The role will include working within the SEN/ EAL department supporting students across key stage 3 and 4. As well as having English as an additional language a number of students may also have additional learning needs. With guidance from the SENCO and languages department, you will work in partnership with class teachers to carry out adaptations for students and work on improving students English.To be successful in your application you will have the following;
- Experience of working with EAL students
- Available for a September
- Excellent organisational skills
- Enthusiastic and proactive
- Commitment to the protection and safeguarding of children and young people.
- Positive can do attitude
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
If you feel you are the right person for this role then please apply with an updated copy of your CV to be considered.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.