Mixed Secondary School
£75 - £100 per day
Newham - East London
Horizon Teachers are currently looking for a Design Technology technician to work within a great Secondary school located in East London.
Are you an experienced Design Technology technician or a recent graduate looking for a role within the design Technology department in a secondary school?
The ideal individual for this role will;
- Have a degree in Design technology or a related subject.
- Be able to work individually or part of a team.
- Have an understanding of Design Technology machinery and be able to demonstrate/Use it.
- Be an excellent communicator able to interact with students
- Be able to maintain a working workshop including stock control.
The school that we are working with is a large mixed secondary school with excellent transport links to central London. The School has a large DT department and you will working in a team of technicians. The ability to support Resistant materials, Graphics, Product Design and also Art would be desirable.
The benefits of working with Horizon Teachers:
• Competitive pay rates
• Comprehensive induction programmes at our central London office
• Free safeguarding and behaviour management training
• A high-level of support and training
• Opportunity to get a place on paid vocational teacher training with a school
• A team of friendly, caring and knowledgeable consultants (Please look at our Google reviews)
• Up to £200 in vouchers of your choice for successful referrals
• The perfect way to launch your career in education
Please apply with an up to date CV.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.