Horizon Teachers are currently looking for a Design Technology technician to work within a great Secondary school located in East London.
The role of a Design Technology Technician in this school mean you would be supporting the department, setting up lessons and demonstrating in lessons. You will also be managing stock and ensuring the department is running smoothly.
Why This role?
- For an enthusiastic and motivated Technician this would provide a great new opportunity.
- You will be working in a friendly and hard working department.
- For a recent graduate it would offer the chance to develop skills and work in a great school.
- It would enable you to work in a DT department and learn skills that can be used across schools.
The ideal individual for this role will;
- Have a degree or experience in Design technology or a related subject.
- Be able to work individually or part of a team.
- Have an understanding of Design Technology machinery and be able to demonstrate/Use it.
- Be an excellent communicator able to interact with students
- Be able to maintain a working workshop including stock control.
The school that we are working with is a large mixed secondary school with excellent transport links to central London. The School has a large DT department and you will working in a team of technicians. The ability to support Resistant materials, Graphics, Product Design and also Art would be desirable.
The benefits of working with Horizon Teachers:
• A great starting daily rate with the potential to increase
• Support throughout your time at the school.
• Opportunity to get a place on paid vocational teacher training with a school
• A team of friendly, caring and knowledgeable consultants (Please look at our Google reviews)
• Up to £200 in vouchers of your choice for successful referrals
Please apply with an up to date CV.