Design Technology Technician
£22,000 per annum
Design technology is all around us, in an ever growing world of technology struggling to keep its carbon footprint at a minimum, the need for bright young minds to step up and create more eco-friendly products is higher than ever.
That's where you come in!
Horizon Teachers are working in cooperation with a lovely School located in Uxbridge who are seeking an design technology technician to start straight away on a permanent basis
Why Horizon Teachers?
• We have specialised in successfully placing staff into Secondary Schools across London for 10 years
• We have a team of dedicated consultants who offer support, guidance and consultative advice, always in your best interests (Please look at our Google reviews!).
• We offer up to £200 in vouchers if you refer a friend or colleague (or just someone you know!)
If this sounds like a role you might be interested in or you know someone perfect for the role (We pay £200 in vouchers for referrals) then don't hesitate to get in touch today!
Responsibilities of the role:
• Ensure that all materials are prepared prior to lessons
• Ensure health and safety regulations are followed correctly
• Prepare and clear away materials as necessary
• Assist the teaching faculty with lessons and practical demonstrations
• Use various electric and manual tools (Handsaw, Band saw, Electric drill)
The ideal candidate will:
• Have experience working with young people
• A relevant degree/qualifications
• Be available to work 5 days a week
• Be passionate about design and technology
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.