Design Technology Technician
April 20th start
Salary range - 18 to 24k per year
Full time - 5 days per week
Department of 4 people
Are you an experienced Design Technology Technician in search of a permanent role?
Fed up with short term contracts and looking for a steady and consistent role in a department that feels like home?
Do you live in the Hillingdon area?
Horizon Teachers are working in cooperation with a great School in Uxbridge seeking a technician to start on April 20th on a permanent basis.
Responsibilities of the role:
The ideal candidate will:
- Preparing, setting up and checking equipment
- Supporting teaching staff and students during lessons
- Putting away equipment after lessons
- Ensuring a safe environment
- Organising and storing equipment and checking stock
- Repairing, maintaining and modifying equipment
- Administrative tasks
• Have experience working with young people
- Have experience using machinery (band saw, table saw etc)
• A relevant degree/qualifications
• Be available to work 5 days a week
- Be available to start on 20th April 2020
- Have the right to work in the UK
If this sounds like the role for you or you know someone who would be ideal for this position (We pay up to £200 for all successful referrals) then don't hesitate to get in touch or register with your CV today!
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.