Ofsted Outstanding Secondary School
Main Outer London Pay Scale
Design and Food Technology Teacher
Horizon Teachers are working in collaboration with a lovely Harrow based School seeking to appoint a design Technology and Food Teacher to start asap.
This is a charming School and the department work together to deliver the highest standard of education possible, proven by the Schools standing in nationwide rankings.
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
Newly Qualified and Overseas Teachers are welcome to apply!The benefits of working with Horizon Teachers:
- Qualified Teacher Status or significant experience teaching the curriculum at GCSE level in the UK
- PGCE in Design Technology or degree level equivalent
- Right to work in the UK
- A passion for teaching and the ability to deliver comprehensive and challenging lessons
- The ability to differentiate your lessons for students of all different abilities
- A strong understanding of the curriculum
- Comprehensive induction programmes at our central London office
- Free safeguarding and behaviour management training
- A high-level of support and training
- Opportunity to get a place on paid vocational teacher training with a school
- A team of friendly, caring and knowledgeable consultants (Please look at our Google reviews)
- Up to £200 in vouchers of your choice for successful referrals
- The perfect way to launch your career in education
Please apply as soon as possible with an up to date CV. The school wants to meet successful applicants immediately
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.