Horizon Teacher are currently looking for Fully Qualified Teachers and NQTs to work on Supply across London in some Outstanding Secondary Schools.
Horizon Teachers have been supporting schools across London for over 10 years and have great relationships with both Primary and Secondary Schools.
We are looking for new Teachers due to an anticipated increased need for Daily Supply from out schools. The locations are all across London and days are completely flexible to suit you.
Our schools are in need of reliable, flexible and hardworking Supply Teachers for daily and short term work this academic year.
Why Horizon Teachers?
• Our teachers are paid a minimum of £130 per day.
• We are able to pay you PAYE or uplift your pay to pay through a payroll company.
• We will find you a school in the area you decide, no long journeys.
The ideal Teacher for this role;
• A qualified and experienced Class Teacher or an NQT
• Someone with strong classroom practice who is able to adapt.
• You are reliable and able to work as directed.
• You have Strong behavioural management skills
• You are an excellent communicator
As a Supply teacher you will be working in different school so should be available to take early morning calls on days you are available.
Why supply teaching?
• Work with schools on a part time/supply basis without the without the pressure or stress of a permanent position
• Most of the supply work we have is booked in advance
• You are in control of the days you want to work
• We offer continuity so you can go back to the same set of schools
• Many schools offer supply teachers full- or part-time roles so a great way of securing blocks of work
• We offer high daily pay rates
• Great experience if you're a newly qualified teacher to prospect schools before committing to full time contract
Please apply with an updated CV and be ready for a call from Horizon Teachers.